- We transformed Nikolye's bedroom into a Reggae/Jamaican Vacation spot!
- We built a Blissful Cabin Retreat for Disabled Youth in the Catskills!
- We transformed Keosha's bedroom into a Glamour Girl Dreamland!
- We transformed Omar's room into a Soccer-Planet Cosmos!
- We transformed Melissa's bedroom into a Fairyland Secret Garden!
- We transformed Juans's bedroom into a Motorcycle-Transformers Man Cave!
- We transformed Kathya's bedroom into a Princess Palace!
- We transformed Crystal's bedroom into a Hello Kitty Paradise!
- We transformed Christine's bedroom into a Pop Star/Recording Studio fit for a Diva!
- We transformed La La & Geraldine's bedroom into a Country Cottage sanctuary!
- We transformed Alberto's bedroom into a WWE Wrestling-themed Teenager Heaven!
1) To transform the personal spaces of young individuals who have limited resources, and severe physical disabilities that make them wheelchair-dependent and highly reliant on others for activities of daily living. Because of their lack of mobility/independence and decreased opportunities in society, these young individuals with physical challenges spend a great amount of time in their bedrooms. 2) To foster social opportunities for young individuals with a variety of disabilities to “get out of their bedrooms” so they can experience JOY with their peers and others who understand and appreciate them.
CHECK OUT NIKOLYE'S BLISSFUL BEDROOM
Blissful Bedroom makeover #16 was a big success judging by Nikolye's constant smile ever since! See photos here....
NY1 NEW YORKERS OF THE
Blissful Bedrooms was featured on NY1 News’ New Yorkers of the Week segment! Check out the video here...
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Stay connected to us and join our community. Vist us here...
We did it, we built a Blissful Cabin Retreat for Disabled Youth in the CatskillsLearn more and DONATE so we can finish it completely here...
BLISSFUL BEDROOMS T-SHIRT!
Support our organization by purchasing our t-shirt. 100% of profits go towards our next bedroom makeover! To purchase visit our store here...